Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://meadowlinn.com website (the “Service”) operated by Savor the Day, Inc.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
Site Ownership and Usage
https://meadowlinn.com reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, audios, images, designs, software, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
Savor the Day, Inc. ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of Savor the Day, Inc., in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Savor the Day, Inc. to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can dealt with in the Schedule.
Savor the Day, Inc. runs and manages an effective Platform where we help people connect with their intuition and authentic selves to live joyous, healthy, and meaningful lives.
Meanwhile, all content provided on https://meadowlinn.com is for informational purposes only. Savor the Day, Inc. makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Savor the Day, Inc. will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor the availability of this information. Savor the Day, Inc. will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be available only if you have registered by inputting your name and your email.
https://meadowlinn.com may require you to create an account, in which case you are advised to keep your username and password highly confidential. You are responsible for any kind of activity associated with the account you created.
In case of unauthorized usage, you are required to notify us as soon as possible. We are not to be held responsible for any kind of loss suffered due to unauthorized usage of your account due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of account information.
We collect your details in order to:
- Send information: respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with the complete and accurate details;
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
How safe is our user’s information?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our database.
Purchasing the Mystic Cafe Membership
This is a recurring monthly or annual membership. Monthly payments will be requested on the date you registered for the membership each month, whereas annual memberships will auto-renew on the date when you first registered. These recurring membership fees will be taken from via Stripe. The full terms and conditions of The Mystic Café Membership can be found here.
Requests to Cancel the Mystic Cafe Membership
Those members that are looking to cancel their annual membership must do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then process your cancellation request within 14 days of receipt of cancellation (though usually sooner).
Those who have monthly memberships can cancel at any time through their account: https://meadowlinn.com/account/
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website downtime, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may case annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United States of America;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
https://meadowlinn.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, informations or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other informations or offer in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. Savor the Day, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or materials on our website.
Links To and From Other Websites
- Throughout this Website, you may find links to third-party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Savor the Day, Inc. endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wish to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products or another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing:
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Savor the Day, Inc. be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website.
- If a maintenance contract is signed by Savor the Day, Inc. will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately, malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Savor the Day, Inc. cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
Supply of Materials
The users of our website are to supply all information required for Savor the Day, Inc. to complete the demand in accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, and other Printed materials.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website;
- NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc. and trademarks are exclusive property of Savor the Day, Inc. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Savor the Day, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email to email@example.com.
For Questions or Comments, Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or our collection of use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: Meadow Linn at Savor the Day, Inc.at firstname.lastname@example.org.